This recipe is made by our talented ambassador Dennis, find him on Instagram under @withyen!
What you need?
- Fry Yang Jiang fermented black beans
- Chili Oil
- Coriander stalk
- Shaoxing wine
- Minced pork
- Seasame Oil
- Chinkiang vinegar
- Rice Noodles
- Beijing8 Dumplings
How to make dumpings with noodles & fermented beans?
1. Fry Yang Jiang fermented black beans on medium heat along with garlic, chili oil and coriander stalk. Then glaze pan with a little Shaoxing wine.
2. Add minced pork, soy, sesame oil, chinkiang vinegar, plenty of pepper and a pinch of sugar.
3. Add boiled rice noodles and mix.
4. Fry dumplings (here is how) and serve together!
It’s a striking combination with noodles, dumplings and cilantro on top! Check out @withyen for more inspo!