This recipe is made by our ambassador Beatrice. Everyone who likes fried things (must be every reasonable person on the planet?) will love this. So good and easy! It is a saviour in times of need when you want something quick, easy and delicious.
What you need:
- 6 dumplings
- neutral oil
- 1 dl water
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
How to make it dumping skirt?
- Heat oil in a frying pan and place your dumplings out. Let fry a little.
- Mix your “skirt-mix”. Pour the mixture down in the pan. Cover with a lid and let steam for 5 min.
- Remove the lid and now let the skirt / membrane that has formed become really crispy. It actually takes a little longer than you think.
- When it starts to turn brown around the edges, it is ready.
- Add a plate on top of everything and turn the frying pan over.
- Eat with Beijing8s dumpling sauce or mix your own:
soy, rice vinegar, honey and chili / garlic oil or fine chopped shallots.
Check out @beasmaod Instagram Story on how to make this recipe in a video!